This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, visit my disclosure page.
Also, "as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases."
START BLOG FREE
WE’VE NEVER MET, HAVE WE.
Well, I know that you don’t know me from Adam, so when you read this post, you probably will be thinking what does this have to do with anything? And, at the very least, what does this have to do with starting a free blog? Well, I feel that it may identify some of the things that you may be feeling. In regard to my life, maybe you can relate to some of the things I’ve gone through to get to this point, as well.
Alright, I know that you are here for a distinct reason. Well, it may be because you are at a point in your life where you want to start something different—something profitable. Or, maybe you have struggled long enough and are spent and drained from your current work load. At any rate, something has got to give! That’s the way I’ve felt during some of the paths taken in the past. So, I know exactly how you may be feeling, because I have been there, done that!
I HAVE STRUGGLED MOST OF MY ADULT LIFE.
Yes, I am in my 50’s and struggled my whole life trying to make ends meet. Even though I have 3 children’s books published and a website design business (my side hustle) that I’ve run for over 25 years, I have still spent many a nights beside my bed praying for more. Just getting by, and spending what I did make on bills, seems to have been a way of life for me ever since I can remember…
(My books are below–I’m not trying to sell them—I am just very proud of them and thought I’d give you the opportunity to see them! Click on the photo below to read more. There are 3 in a series of 10 I am currently working on!)
THEN AND NOW.
Quite the contrary, when I was a child, my sister and I were pretty well off. Dad owned and operated a machine shop that he took over from his father–my grandfather (and where I had my first job as a secretary). And, Mom was a wonderful teacher who was the organist for our church, where we were all very active. Yes, I truly always had everything I ever wanted and needed—forever, or so I thought.
Yes, my beautiful parents provided for us for so long, never making us lack or want for anything. We lived up in the country in a huge, gorgeous farm house with a few acres of land. It was the perfect setting for a childhood upbringing! We always had the best clothes to wear and cars to drive. Life was, well, near perfect!
Then, I went away to college and began to make my own way. However, my Mom and Dad still kept me afloat with money, prayers and care packages! But, I was growing up ever so fast!
LONG STORY SHORT.
Well, at college, I met my husband. Before we got married, I moved back home for a little while. Then, some time later, he got offered to take over his uncle’s insurance business. So, we were married and settled in a town a few hours away. I got a job as the receptionist/secretary at a famous dance festival, while he managed his insurance agency. Well, five years later, our first daughter was born, and I quit my job to be a stay-at-home Mom. Then, three years after that, our second daughter was born. Things were pretty great, and we were very content. Yes, I had all I wanted in life and was very happy!
So, this isn’t where I tell you that we lived happily ever after. Unfortunately, things began to change for the worse. My husband got other ideas than to be home with the girls and I. We were divorced, and for the first time in my life, I had to take it upon myself to raise my children on my own. My Mom and Dad visited every once in awhile to help out, and sent me money sometimes when things got really tough. (My Mom called it their tithe) And, life as I once knew it, had slipped out of my hands.
So, with our 3 new kittens, our dog (all rescue pets)—and each other—I made sure that we all were well taken care of and happy, once again. (Their Dad still lived in the same town and stayed close to the girls.) Then, when the children were of school age, I had a few different jobs throughout the years to keep on top of things.
MY DEAR PARENTS WENT TO BE WITH THE LORD.
Times had become difficult for my parents financially, too. My Dad sold his business in hope of retirement, but sold it to an unreliable man, and it went bankrupt in the first year. So, my Dad was forced to get a job instead of retire. Then, one day out of the blue, my Mom passed away in her sleep, and I felt an unbearable emptiness.
I had just refinanced my mortgage to help for another year, but ended up using it to pay for her funeral. (We do what we have to do, right?) And, 6 years later, my Dad passed. Life would never be the same.
UPS AND DOWNS.
I met a wonderful Christian man in the midst of all my difficulties. After dating quite awhile, we helped each other with bills and such. Ironically, he was also an insurance agent–ha, ha! I managed to do pretty well for a time, until my daughters, one by one, went to college. Then, came the parent loans. Times became a struggle again, so I worked harder. Together, my new fiance and I joined a few MLM platforms that all turned out to be total scams. Yes, we lost some cash trying to make them work, but with no avail. And, as you can imagine, this left me more frustrated than ever!
But, throughout this time, I kept believing, that with faith and determination, all would be better soon.
Yes, I would keep on believing until my life was dept-free, and I could breath easier! Truthfully, I knew I had to do something. So, I kept praying and believing—praying and believing.
One day, I got online to do my usual browsing around (always looking for the next best thing) when I stumbled onto something, completely by accident. Yes, it really began to intrigue me. On this one website, after Googling online business opportunities, I read about a platform where I could, in time, build a substantial business by starting a blog. A BLOG? HMMM.. I felt, at that point, that I had nothing to lose.
After all, this was a business where I would write content and design websites! And, that’s what my current line of work is in a nut shell already! So, was I led to it?—Absolutely!
Although, I was more skeptical than ever, being burned before.
But, I went for it—only because it was free to start. I didn’t have any extra money at all to invest in anything. And, realistically, I figured that, if it wasn’t all I thought it would be, I could simply stop.—No harm done. So, I gave it a try.
YES, IT LEFT A GOOD IMPRESSION.
Immediately, I was actually quite impressed with all that this new business opportunity had to offer. Yes, impressively, it had a community of over 1.8 million members—so I thought, if there are that many people joining and running their businesses, it must have a high rate of success.. Well, I looked into it more, and sure enough, there were positive stories on almost every post!
Needless to say, I set up my profile and began the training, implementing all I learned to my new free website, and eventually creating a few great businesses that were beginning to make commissions. Oh, and did I mention, I got 2 free websites with free domains to start?! And, with an upgrade, I was given 23 more sites with paid domains and 25 with free domains!
MOVING MY CURRENT WEB BUSINESS OVER TO THE NEW PLATFORM.
So, with that in mind, I had found the perfect outlet! Yes, I moved my current web center over to their platform and re-designed all my client’s sites there, making a lovely profit! Then, with great enthusiasm, I might add, I began selling websites—this time, on a much better platform and with no charges to me! (At my old web center, I paid $60 a month hosting for the business website I build there. Plus, $60 per month for the use of the web center! Not only that, but my clients paid their $60 monthly hosting fees to the web center company–not to me. But now, I save $120 each month, and get all my client’s monthly hosting fees paid directly to me (Yeah, and I only charge $50 a month hosting for each website I re-designed.)
NOTE: My old web center is now charging $85 a month hosting, which went into affect just two weeks after I left! Wow, a $25 increase all at once! So, it would have been $50 more a month for me, totaling $170!
Yes, things have taken a complete turn for the better since I joined this amazing platform!
WHAT I DO NOW. WEALTHY AFFILIATE!
Okay, so over the past years, I have seen many trials and challenges. I’ve been at my highest—and my lowest. But, through it all, I have miraculously remained humble, positive (most of the time–ha, ha) and faithful to the idea that some day, it would be my time to excel!
Well, that day finally came, and things are looking brighter than ever! Yes, I’ve been at Wealthy Affiliate (WA) for over 2 years now, and have a great Make Money Online blog. (You are on it now!)
MY $50,000 A MONTH CASE STUDY.
I invite you to Read the Case Study I wrote almost a year ago on the WA community platform: I Want to Generate $50,000 a Month: This is My Year-Long Case Study. There are currently 23 Task posts I’ve written at WA. You can read them all when you become a Starter Member.
Yes, Wealthy Affiliate has been a complete God send to me, and I am thankful for finally getting to a better place–financially–in my life.
YOU, TOO, CAN START A BLOG.
There is no time like the present to begin an online Affiliate Marketing business. And, you can start today for free, like I did over two years ago!
I have written an MMO Guide that will most certainly help you get started! Click Below and also get my Online Training Book. These 2 wonderful resources come with a 6-Day Email Training Series, as well—all for a very low price of only $9.73 (for a limited time only at this price).
It’s totally up to you, but I thought I’d offer it to you, as I spent a great deal of time writing it. And, I did so because I knew it would be the perfect resource to compliment the Wealthy Affiliate platform! 🙂 Click the photo below to get all 3 resources.
Besides getting my Guide, for more information: Please read my Wealthy Affiliate Review.
It is complete with all the features, tools, training course subjects, etc.—all you will need to make an educated decision on whether or not you would like to join. And, if you do, you won’t be alone on your journey—because I will be there every step of the way as your mentor! Also, the two leaders and the community will be available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have.
TO FURTHER ASSIST YOU IN YOUR DECISION, PLEASE READ ABOUT THE DIFFERENT ASPECTS OF WEALTHY AFFILIATE BELOW:
MY LIFE IS GOOD.
Well, my beautiful girls are all grown up now and making their own ways in life. And, I’m proud to say that some day, I will leave to them, a legacy that will alleviate any struggle, lack or uncertainty. Yes, they will always be taken care of–through faith and certainty…and by the Providence and Grace of God.
LASTLY, SOME CLOSING THOUGHTS AND GRATITUDE.
Truthfully, my main reason for staying with Wealthy Affiliate was not the income, although that was a contributing factor. But I really don’t think I would have prospered if not for the support and guidance of the community at WA.
So, the main reason was the friends I have made on this platform. So many have given me the precise encouragement and inspiration I truly have needed to keep pushing on. And, without their love and trust, I would not have accomplished what I have.
Well, I am so grateful that you have stopped by my blog today to possibly gain some insight that may help you make the right decisions–although maybe some difficult decisions–in your own life moving forward.
Thank you, dear friends, for letting me share my life story with you!! I feel now that we have a more personal connection. Please comment below, if you feel inclined to, and share your thoughts, your own stories, or any questions you may have. I would be more than happy to chat with you!
INSIGHTFUL POSTS TO HELP YOU TAKE THE PATH THAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU:
- ENOUGH! 2019 Ultimate MMO Guide (for money seekers)
- Money Making Blog Ideas: 19 Questions That Will Trigger Massive Content
- How “Get Started, Click Here” Can Help You Live a Better Life
- Don’t Hold Back on Your Dreams–Build a FREE Custom Website Now
- How to Build an Empire with No Fee Work at Home Jobs: WA Review
- 9 Unexpected Ways GoDaddy vs. Wealthy Affiliate University–Review
- Warning: You’re Losing Money if You’re Not Using Jaaxy Keyword & Niche Research
- 10 Interesting Facts About the Email Processing System 2.0–Review
- What Everyone is Saying About the Top Ten Affiliate Marketing Programs
- 30 Facts: Elevate Smart Coffee Weight Loss / XanthoMax Review
- MoneyLine Review. Is This For Real? 12 Mind Blowing Facts
- The “Start Blog Free, But Please Do This First,” Article of Your Dreams
- Create Website Blog in 5 Easy Steps
- 5 Passive Income Ideas 2019 From Millionaires: Make Money Sleeping
- What Experts Are Saying About How to Make Pinterest Your Full-Time Job
- How to Write For a Blog in 9 Easy Steps and Get Massive Success
- How to Publish an eBook on Kindle in 2 Days and Make Money
- 8 Facts About How to Retire Young, Retire Rich
- Keyword Forensics–How to Choose Perfect KeyPhrases
- The Only 11 Resources Ever Needed for How To Get a More Traffic Blog
- 7 Ways a Business Plan-Small Business Can Change Your Life
- How to Start in an Online Business in 4 Easy Breezy Steps
- 11 Simple Tips on How to Create a Business Website for Free
- 8 Surprising Ways How to Start Internet Marketing at Home
- 15 Reasons You Should Be Talking About How to Create a Side Hustle Designing Websites
- 3 Awesome Ways How to Start an Online Business for Free Now
- How to Progress in 2019 with 6 Mammoth Changes from 2018
- How to Find Your Passion and Make it Your Career: 15 Secrets
- Wealthy Affiliate: A Platform Designed for All Affiliate Marketers. #1 Training Resource
- Free Jaaxy Keyword & Niche Research. Try it!
- Free SiteRubix Website Builder. Try it!
- GetResponse: Email Marketing Autoresponder and More!
- Pinterest Points Training
- ClickBank: A HUGE Money Maker For Your Affiliate Website or Funnel
- Share A Sale: Complete Affiliate Marketing Place to Get Affiliates
- Global MoneyLine: Draw Leads and Conversions From All Over the World
- G Suite: Professional Email, Online Storage & More-Disc. Promo Code: 7CK4HXPA4N9CEL6
- Writing Jobs Online: #1 Resource for High-Paying Writing Jobs. Get Paid to Write at Home
- WebTalk: Social Network of Entrepreneurs. $0 to Join.
- IBO ToolBox: Social Resource Platform. Earn By Communicating With Others
- How “If vs. When” Made Me a Better Person
- The 7 Best Resources for Women Empowerment 2019
- 12 Reasons Why Women Entrepreneur Ideas Are Bringing Back Sexy
- Ways Top Inspirational Blogs Can Increase Your Productivity
- Make Money Online Case Study: 25 Tasks
- 5 Reasons Why Wealth is About to Permeate Your Future
- The 12 Best Ways to Utilize Success Through Positive Mental Attitude
- 9 Insane Ways to Envision Future Leadership
- Entrepreneur: 33 Things About the Author That Will Make You Smile
- “My Wanderings” 204 Sweet Inspirations