MONEY MAKING BLOG IDEAS: THESE QUESTION TOPICS WILL KEEP YOU GOING FOR QUITE AWHILE!
These top questions may require some extensive brainstorming! However, when one idea crops up, several will follow!
Blog List Ideas
19 QUESTIONS TRIGGER LIST
1. ARE THERE ANY PAST POSTS THAT YOU COULD ELABORATE ON? So, go over your past posts. You can either follow up with some information relating to one of your posts, update it with a more current topic, or use the same topic with new information.
2. HOW CAN YOU INVITE VISITORS INTO YOUR BLOG? LET’S LOOK AT SOME IDEAS:
- tell how you got started
- give a behind the scenes look
- share a day in the life
- express things you wish you had known before starting a blog
- explain the blog process
- reveal what people don’t know about you
- communicate ways that you and your business have grown
- convey products, tools and services that you use every day.
3. WHAT QUESTIONS DO YOUR VIEWERS ASK ABOUT THE MOST? You can even have a box on your site asking what they want to read about. Let them know in the box that you can turn their suggestions into posts. So, your audience can give you the ideas on what to write about!
4. WHAT AREAS OF EXPERTISE HAVE YOU ACQUIRED FROM THE PAST THAT YOU CAN TEACH YOUR VISITORS ABOUT? So, this would be information relating to your blog that you picked up over the years. And, be thorough here. You want to be able to provide extensive and helpful insight!
5. WHAT ARE SOME THINGS THAT YOU’VE LEARNED ON YOUR PROFESSIONAL OR BLOGGING JOURNEY THAT YOU COULD SHARE WITH YOUR READERS? Here, you can explore the areas in your professional career that would add valuable vision to anyone reading your post. If you went to college, try to remember classes you took that would possibly relate to your blog subject.
6. WHAT RESOURCES HAVE YOU USED THAT COULD BE PRESENTED TO YOUR AUDIENCE IN A POST? Here, you can list several resources and services that you use to further your blogging career. Think of all the tools you use and then write about them, including links on where to find them.
7. WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE YOUR FAVORITE OR MOST POPULAR POSTS? Interestingly, source them out and use them for inspiration to write new posts–expanding on their content. For example, if you wrote a post in the past about Female Entrepreneurs, you may write another related post, such as Women in the Workplace. You could even explore further into this subject with future posts centered on women.
8. WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED THROUGH YOUR JOURNEY? Earnestly, share any success or even failures you may have had that will be beneficial to your readers. They can learn from them before they begin. This may help to alleviate future failures before they happen, saving them time. Or, they can take your success advice to the next level!
9. WHAT “MILESTONES” HAVE YOU REACHED ON YOUR BLOGGING JOURNEY, IN YOUR PAST WORK EXPERIENCES, OR EVEN IN LIFE IN GENERAL? Share those achievement steps that brought you to where you are now. Give helpful stepping stones that may catapult their own business!
10. IS THERE A PRODUCT OR SERVICE YOU COULD HIGHLIGHT? Yes, what products do you use and love that you could review, write about and promote? This not only would make for a great post, but would also help to promote what you are selling! Be thorough and write REVIEWS for each! Then, promote them in another post! You could make this topic last at least 3 or 4+ posts!
11. IS THERE INSIGHT YOU COULD SHARE WITH YOUR AUDIENCE CENTERED AROUND THE NAME OF YOUR BLOG? Maybe there is a story you could share about how you came up with the name of your blog. Or, you could tell what the name signifies. Here, there are all types of possibilities surrounding the most important concept of your blog—it’s name!
12. DO YOU HAVE ANY INTERESTING STORIES OR UNUSUAL EVENTS FROM YOUR PAST TO SHARE? Think of some compelling, comical, uncommon or bizarre stories from your past. Are any of them relatable to your blog? If so, share them! Readers LOVE to hear of other people’s experiences, challenges or even successes–rare instances they don’t often read about!
13. WHAT ARE SOME TYPES OF “HOW TO” POSTS THAT YOU CAN WRITE ABOUT? Here, you could write a tutorial on “How To” do something related to your blog. There are numerous ideas that would be of the utmost importance to your hungry readers! HOW TOs are one of the most popular and searched types of posts on the internet! Now’s your chance to come up with a few!
14. HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT HAVING A GUEST BLOGGER? So, this is where you invite someone (preferably a person who has had a great deal of success blogging) to your site. They would write a blog-related post linking to their site, and you could then highlight it on your blog–adding it to the side bar, at the top, or even on a separate “Guest Bloggers” page. Plus, this works both ways!–To gain some exposure, you could also make a trade and write a post with your link on their site! Think of blogs in your niche and professionals in your field that you could feature!
15. HAVE YOU MADE A “FAVORITES” LIST OF POSTS FROM OTHER BLOGGERS THAT YOU REFER TO? You could use this “List of Helpful Blog Posts” to entice your readers with yet more information! Add these helpful links to a related post you are writing, and “For Further Information,” send them to those links!
16. ARE THERE ANY BLOG EMPLOYEES THAT YOU COULD FEATURE IN A POST? Writing a “Team” post always adds credibility to any blog! So, featuring each team member is an interesting way to exploit the value each one brings to your blog! However, if there is just you, then you could expand on your qualifications and work ethics!
17. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? Well, there must be people or things that inspire you each and every day. Here, write about who or what inspires you. It can be on a day-to-day basis, or in general. Inspirational data always adds compelling text to any post!
18. ARE YOU WORKING OR HAVE YOU WORKED ON ANY BIG PROJECTS? If so, feature them here in a blog series! Write about the steps you’ve taken and details that have brought you to the point of completion. Doing continuation posts would broaden your exposure and also bring back your visitors time and time again to read more where they left off before! This is called repeat customers!
19. HAVE YOU EVER DONE AN AUDIENCE SURVEY ON YOUR BLOG? Finding out what your visitors would like to read about is an exciting way to get blog post ideas! Create a survey that will ask them! Also, you could call it something like, “2020 Reader Survey: Express Your Thoughts Here on What You Would Like to Read About.”
Blog List Ideas
WELL, THERE YOU HAVE IT!–19 VERY HELPFUL QUESTIONS THAT WILL, MOST DEFINITELY, TRIGGER SEVERAL BLOG POSTS FOR EACH!
Yes, both personal and business happenings from your life could make for some interesting reading. Giving an intimate view of your site–and yourself–will compel your visitors to read more and write more comments to express their views.
So, I trust this List will be an essential resource throughout your blogging journey. Thank you for subscribing for it. And, I look forward to sending you more helpful posts of mine that will be of essence to you and indispensable in years to come. Yes, your business depends on it!
Blog List Ideas
I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Please stay in touch on my blog and post comments with your thoughts, inspiration, questions, stories or just a nice salutation! I look forward to chatting with you often!
So, again, as a subscriber to my Newsletter, you will be continually receiving different insightful blog posts that will advance you on your way to success. You can also visit often to read my new posts, as I write just about every day!
Blog List Ideas