This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, visit my disclosure page.
Also, "as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases."
HOW TO CREATE A WEBSITE / BLOG.
Learn How to Begin An Online Business Now.
Create Website Blog. Yes, in this day and age of expanding technology, everything pointing toward the future is geared toward the INTERNET. And, 2019 has proved to be a year of thriving toward new and exciting paths to an online experience of in-depth learning, advertising and building. Nowadays, you can find ANYTHING you are looking for online. So, why not dip into it?!
And, a great place to start is with your own website. For sure, building a successful blog does take time and effort. Furthermore, there are several steps you need to take and tools you will use to get started. So, by building a “brand” online, you have to figure out what you want to promote. Well, chances are, you are reading this post because you’re looking for possible ways to make money online. Well, am I right? Yes, everyone wants to be successful in some form or another online. And, the best way to do that is to build a niche website.
create website blog
WHAT IS A NICHE WEBSITE?
There Must Be Hundreds of Things You Are Interest In!
Accurately, niche is a distinct segment of a market. So, in other words–an audience.
Ideally, when choosing a niche that fits you, you should be choosing something that is an interest, a passion or a hobby. Or, it could be something that you would like to learn about. Plus, you don’t need to be an expert, but with the research you will be doing for your niche, you WILL become an expert in time!
Surprisingly, almost anything you can think of is a niche, and that is why we are going to get you to choose YOUR niche based on things that you are interested in. Most importantly, you can earn money online from absolutely every single niche, because there are billions of people out there searching for information, solutions and answers–and are spending billions of dollars on products/services every day.
Create Website Blog
CHOOSE YOUR DIRECTION.
You will want to select the niche that interests you most and gets you the most excited.
Some things that you will be doing within your niche website are:
- writing content with rich keywords and keyphrases (SEO–Search Engine Optimization)
- communicating (Email Marketing, Social Media, Comments)
- choosing products to promote (Affiliate Marketing)
- helping people find solutions (Trending Blog Posts)
And remember, any niche website can bring in a full-time income/business. Plus, there is no such thing as choosing the wrong niche.
Create Website Blog
A GREAT WAY TO GET STARTED.
Make Money Online Guide.
So, to help you on your way, I’ve created a great tool that will lead you on the right path. Yes, you can learn more about niches and the steps that will help you create a successful online business in my complete MMO GUIDE. It will walk you through what you will need to do to begin your business online. Plus, by purchasing my MMO Guide for only $9.73 (for a limited time only at this price) you will also receive my ONLINE TRAINING GUIDE and 6-Day EMAIL TRAINING SERIES as a BONUS!
I’m very excited about these training tools, and I know that you will be, too!
Okay, the following steps are what you must do to begin your business.
(The following are laid out in greater detail in my MMO GUIDE.)
Get a Website
Get a Domain
Choose a Website Host
Build Your Site
Learn How to Run a Successful Business Online
Launch Your Business to the World
Create Website Blog
Furthermore, what I’m about to expose you to will blow your mind! So, suppose I told you that you can get all of the tools listed above right now absolutely FREE! That’s right. For reading this post, you have found a wealth of information and resources that will guide you in your new online business venture!
GET 2 WEBSITES, WEB ADDRESSES, WEB HOSTING, STEP-BY-STEP EXPERT TRAINING, MENTORING, AN ONLINE COMMUNITY OF LIKE-MINDERS / ENTREPRENEURS and so much more! — ALL FOR FREE! Begin your WA Starter Membership now.
WHAT ELSE YOU WILL BE LEARNING ABOUT.
Building Your Website.
Okay, now that you have joined Wealthy Affiliate (WA), it’s time for the fun to begin!
At WA, you will be using the SiteRubix platform to build your website.
At the above link, you can choose from 3,000+ template Themes and begin your website.
Learn about Wealthy Affiliate’s Jaaxy Keyword & Niche Research platform.
This free program will help you search for the best keywords and keyphrases to use for each blog post you write. It is such a valuable and essential tool within Wealthy Affiliate!
Please Note: If you are looking for additional Passive Income ideas, I have some helpful articles and links that will list for you work home job openings, 14 ways to advance in 2019–passive income, no fee work at home jobs, top 10 affiliate marketing programs, become your own CEO, make Pinterest your full time job, publish an eBook on Kindle, how to retire young–retire rich, get a more traffic blog, make a business plan for a small business, start in an online business, create a business website for free–11 tips, start internet marketing at home, create a side hustle designing websites, start an online business for free now, how to progress in 2019 with 6 mammoth changes from 2018, platform designed for affiliate marketers of all levels, free SiteRubix website builder, women entrepreneur ideas, women empowerment 2019, 2019 Ultimate MMO Guide (for money seekers).
As part of the Online Entrepreneur Certification training courses at Wealthy Affiliate, you will also be educated in the following. These are the pages you will be creating on your blog:
Interestingly, this is a page you will include on your blog specifically about YOU! And here, you will be telling your audience who you are and what your business is all about. So, to give people an inside look at who the person is behind the business, express yourself and give an interesting and personal account of yourself. And, this may entail how you got started and what you will share on your website. Also, make them want to follow along on your journey. Plus, make sure you include possible solutions to the challenges or questions they may have, relating to your niche.
Simplistically, this is a page listing all the ways people can contact you. For instance, by email, phone, social media, etc. You can also use a form that customers can fill out with questions that will get sent directly to your email. So, your main concern is to provide contact information if people have questions, concerns, thoughts or input about your blog. Also, you can opt in to place a COMMENTS section under each page or just on certain pages of your site.
Tediously, with all the new GDPR laws in effect, it is mandatory that websites now include a Disclosure or Disclaimer page. There is a GDPR plugin you can use that is already formatted.
These pages inform people how you run your website and how you use any information that you gather on your site. Plus, if you use ads or affiliate links, you will need to include an Affiliate Disclosure to let people know that you intend to make money from them. A lot of affiliates, like Amazon, supply their own disclosure to use. Furthermore, make sure they are all visible. You can add them to a drop-down menu, on your sidebar or at the top of each post.
ACTIVITIES FOR YOUR WEBSITE.
Most importantly, upon the “launch” of your website, you will need at least 6-9 posts published. So, when visitors come to your blog, you will want there to be several options for them to click on and read. Also, in having some quality content, it will give them the impression that you are a well-established business. Before I launched my new website, (posting to Social Media, Pinterest and producing email campaigns), I had at least 7 blog posts written and published to give my viewers some great content to read about. And, of course, these blog posts didn’t include the About Me page, Contact page or Disclosures.
Yes, as an Affiliate Marketing business, you will be selling products and/or service on your site. Unfortunately, this can take some time to set up, as you will need to apply for affiliate stores. Also, you may either want to set up a whole shop, post ads withing your content or post them on your sidebar. At any rate, you will want to establish your site first, because affiliate stores will be looking for in-depth sites before they accept applications.
When searching for affiliates, there are several platforms to consider–some offering hundreds of stores on one platform. And, others offering their links to gain referrals.
- Wealthy Affiliate (the main one to join)
- CJ Affiliate
READ MORE ABOUT EACH ONE HERE: Top Ten Affiliate Marketing Programs
EMAIL CAMPAIGNS, LANDING PAGES AND MORE.
Genuinely, this is a consistent way to drive customers to your website! Furthermore, it will help you gain the direct ability to communicate with your followers.
First, sign up for a Free 30-day Trial at GetResponse. Yes, this email carrier comes highly recommended as one of the best and most efficient email, landing page, autoresponder and branding platforms. Plus, you can manage all your contacts and metrics in one place!
The best part about joining is that you can get a $30 credit off future bills for EVERY friend that joins with your link! Here’s how:
For every friend who joins GetResponse as a paid customer, you both receive a $30.00 credit!
So, you can share a link, send an email, or spread the word on social media.
Learn the 3 simple steps now! You may never have to pay for GetResponse! Then, make sure you click the envelope below when you join in order to get the credit! It will be nice teaming up with you!
Of course, this is great if you have a website, because when you join with a paid subscription, you can post your GetResponse link to YOUR site and get referrals!
Once you sign up for your Free 30-Day Trial, you can browse around their website to get a full understanding of all the valuable tools offered.
CREATE A FORM
Second, when you’re more familiar with the platform, create a “FORM” for your website. And, this will be an email opt-in to gather your subscribers. So, when creating it, offer a FREE giveaway in return for their First Name and Email. (This can be in the form of an ad or pop-up.)
For example, the giveaway can be a niche-related eBook you’ve written, a MMO (Make Money Online) Guide, a video series or course you’ve mapped out. Also, it can be a whole toolbox of resources—anything that will be helpful in providing solutions to your visitors. Then, place this form in the top widget of your website and on your ABOUT page. Furthermore, you can add it to the sidebar, and work it within a few posts.
Next, write a series of emails that coincide with your giveaway. For example, an Online Email Series to give your subscribers valuable information about your subject. Finally, this will provide and lead them to your goal—signing them up with a program or service you’re providing.
Definitely, this process of building an email list is pertinent in order to draw conversions.
And, another way to get opt ins is to create a landing page with your email opt-in. GetResponse supplies hundreds of landing page templates so you can find that perfect one that’s in tune with your website or blog.
Truthfully, you will want to start your email list right away! In fact, the sooner you do this, the faster your list will grow. And, the more traffic you’ll get to your site—all leading to sales!
So, now that you have a lot set up on your site and are feeling like you’re on top of the world, it’s time to launch! Here are some ways to further expose your new blog!
create a sense of excitement on Social Media
post all your blog photos on Pinterest
Set up a Sales Funnel
Write and sell an eBook
Thank you for your interest in my post! Please share your thoughts, stories, questions or insight below in the Comments section. Yes, I would love to chat with you! Your input adds great value to my blog!
INSIGHTFUL POSTS TO HELP YOU TAKE THE PATH THAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU:
- ENOUGH! 2019 Ultimate MMO Guide (for money seekers)
- Money Making Blog Ideas: 19 Questions That Will Trigger Massive Content
- How “Get Started, Click Here” Can Help You Live a Better Life
- Don’t Hold Back on Your Dreams–Build a FREE Custom Website Now
- How to Build an Empire with No Fee Work at Home Jobs: WA Review
- 9 Unexpected Ways GoDaddy vs. Wealthy Affiliate University–Review
- Warning: You’re Losing Money if You’re Not Using Jaaxy Keyword & Niche Research
- 10 Interesting Facts About the Email Processing System 2.0–Review
- What Everyone is Saying About the Top Ten Affiliate Marketing Programs
- 30 Facts: Elevate Smart Coffee Weight Loss / XanthoMax Review
- MoneyLine Review. Is This For Real? 12 Mind Blowing Facts
- The “Start Blog Free, But Please Do This First,” Article of Your Dreams
- Create Website Blog in 5 Easy Steps
- 5 Passive Income Ideas 2019 From Millionaires: Make Money Sleeping
- What Experts Are Saying About How to Make Pinterest Your Full-Time Job
- How to Write For a Blog in 9 Easy Steps and Get Massive Success
- How to Publish an eBook on Kindle in 2 Days and Make Money
- 8 Facts About How to Retire Young, Retire Rich
- Keyword Forensics–How to Choose Perfect KeyPhrases
- The Only 11 Resources Ever Needed for How To Get a More Traffic Blog
- 7 Ways a Business Plan-Small Business Can Change Your Life
- How to Start in an Online Business in 4 Easy Breezy Steps
- 11 Simple Tips on How to Create a Business Website for Free
- 8 Surprising Ways How to Start Internet Marketing at Home
- 15 Reasons You Should Be Talking About How to Create a Side Hustle Designing Websites
- 3 Awesome Ways How to Start an Online Business for Free Now
- How to Progress in 2019 with 6 Mammoth Changes from 2018
- How to Find Your Passion and Make it Your Career: 15 Secrets
- Wealthy Affiliate: A Platform Designed for All Affiliate Marketers. #1 Training Resource
- Free Jaaxy Keyword & Niche Research. Try it!
- Free SiteRubix Website Builder. Try it!
- GetResponse: Email Marketing Autoresponder and More!
- Pinterest Points Training
- ClickBank: A HUGE Money Maker For Your Affiliate Website or Funnel
- Share A Sale: Complete Affiliate Marketing Place to Get Affiliates
- Global MoneyLine: Draw Leads and Conversions From All Over the World
- G Suite: Professional Email, Online Storage & More-Disc. Promo Code: 7CK4HXPA4N9CEL6
- Writing Jobs Online: #1 Resource for High-Paying Writing Jobs. Get Paid to Write at Home
- WebTalk: Social Network of Entrepreneurs. $0 to Join.
- IBO ToolBox: Social Resource Platform. Earn By Communicating With Others
- How “If vs. When” Made Me a Better Person
- The 7 Best Resources for Women Empowerment 2019
- 12 Reasons Why Women Entrepreneur Ideas Are Bringing Back Sexy
- Ways Top Inspirational Blogs Can Increase Your Productivity
- Make Money Online Case Study: 25 Tasks
- 5 Reasons Why Wealth is About to Permeate Your Future
- The 12 Best Ways to Utilize Success Through Positive Mental Attitude
- 9 Insane Ways to Envision Future Leadership
- Entrepreneur: 33 Things About the Author That Will Make You Smile
- “My Wanderings” 204 Sweet Inspirations